It has been a very good month so far for my Samsung Galaxy S5 because I've given it more than enough delicious food (data) if you understand what I mean. I've been browsing and downloading anyhow I like on it for more than a week now with just a token. Even though I have a very affordable and nice browsing plan I use regularly on my PC before, my phone has been suffering from insufficient data recently until just last week when I tried this new cheat and it started working fine. I was very happy and since then, I've been consuming data to my satisfaction.
Yeah, just continue reading this post as I explain to you how you can browse and download unlimitedly on your Android phone too, it doesn't matter if you are using a Tecno Phone, Infinix or Samsung, it's going to work on any Android phone. Here are the things you need and the procedures. But don't panic cuz the steps are kinda long, just follow them and you'll be fine, at least good things don't come so easily.
Things you need !
1. Your Android Phone.
2. Simple Android Server.
4. MTN SIM
1. Download Simple Android Server and Autoproxy here -> SimpleAndroidServer | Autoproxy
2. Navigate to your Access Point Settings and create a new access point with the following details-
Name - Simple Server
APN - web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy - 127.0.0.1
Port - 8080
Now, you can save the settings and activate it but don't turn on your data.
3. Install the Simple Android Server you downloaded in step 1, open it and configure it as follows-
Listen Port - 8080
Proxy Host - 10.199.212.2
Proxy Port - 8080
Enable Proxy - Make sure the box is ticked
Injection Method - GET
Injection Query/URL - http://web.blackberry.com
Injection Host - web.blackberry.com
Injection Line - Press enter 4 times and ok
Enable Injection - Make sure the box is ticked
Buffer Size - 8092
Concurrent Connections - 10
Log Level - DEBUG
Now, press the back button and all the settings would be saved.
4. Install the Autoproxy you downloaded in step 1, open it and click on the + icon and add the following details -
Proxy Host - 127.0.0.1
Proxy Port - 8080
Proxy Type - HTTP
Now, save it and minimize the App.
5. You are almost through with everything. Now, it's either you subscribe to the BBLITED plan for #70/ day or BBLITEW plan for #350/week or BBLITEM plan for #1000/month. To subscribe to the daily plan, send BBLITED to 21600 or send BBLITEW to 21600 for a week and so on.
6. After subscribing to your preferred plan, you'll receive a message from MTN confirming your subscription, now activate the APN you created in step 2 and switch on your Data plan.
7. Open the Simple Android Server and press the start button, you'll see the Downloaded and Uploaded Stats increasing just as it is in the screenshot above, that means your Phone is now ready to browse and download.
8. This data plan will not work for all the Apps on your phone so to make all the Apps work, open the Autoproxy App, click on the 127.0.0.1:8080 proxy and connect. All the Apps on your phone should be working by now.
Now that you've configured your phone and you're ready to surf the web and download, you might be thinking about what you can download, here are some tips - ensure you update all the Apps on your phone, download nice games, download your favourite music videos and watch LIVE football matches and DSTV programs on your phone. Don't worry, our upcoming post will explain to you how to watch LIVE football matches and any DSTV program on your phone with this nice almost unlimited browsing trick.
Do you like this browsing trick and is it working for you ? If Yes, kindly drop me a comment through the comment box and if you are facing any problem with the configuration, let me know and kindly share this post with a friend and tell that friend to share it with another friend. Enjoy the rest of your week !