Monday, January 27, 2014

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia T2 Ultra Dual - Full Specs & Review

If you are adding up or cross-checking a long list of Phablets to choose from then I'll suggest you also add the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra and its twin brother; Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual to the list, because these Phablets are really worth taking a look at. The 6-inch Phablets features a 720p display which is small compared to the display on Xperia Z Ultra flagship but still better than the Xperia E1 display. 

Furthermore, Sony Xperia T2 Ultra and T2 Ultra Dual features the same Specs but the Xperia T2 Ultra Dual accepts an additional SIM which makes it a bit preferable to its twin brother. Are you the type that uses more than a SIM card ? If yes, the Xperia T2 Ultra Dual will probably accept two of your SIM cards conveniently but if you don't really care about SIM cards, bet you're the Xperia T2 Ultra type. Now, I have a question for you - what do you think about the Specs of the Xperia T2 Ultra and T2 Ultra Dual listed below ? Kindly drop your thoughts using the comment box and don't forget to subscribe to our upcoming updates.

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra

• 6-inch 720p LCD
  • Quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928), 1.4GHz
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8GB storage with microSD
  • Cat 14 HSPA+, LTE (bands vary by market)
  • 13MP rear and 1.1MP front camera
  • Android 4.3 OS
  • NFC
  • 3000 mAh battery
  • Size: 165.2 x 83.8 x 7.65 mm, 171g
  • Available in white, black, and purple

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual

• 6-inch 720p LCD
  • Quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928), 1.4GHz
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8GB storage with microSD
  • Cat 14 HSPA+, LTE (bands vary by market)
  • 13MP rear and 1.1MP front camera
  • Dual SIM capability
  • Android 4.3 OS
  • NFC
  • 3000 mAh battery
  • Size: 165.2 x 83.8 x 7.65 mm, 171g
  • Available in white, black, and purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Your Contributions, Opinions and Suggestions Here !

Want to be notified when I reply your comment ? Then tick the "Notify Me" box.

Cheers !!!